Thursday, June 21, 2012

House music outside of the house


A little dancing never hurt anybody,
A little house music always loved everybody.

So it is with great pleasure that I announce Chicago’s annual outdoor house music gathering at Jackson Park on July 7th, classic stylings of the Chosen Few Summer Picnic.  As a Chicagoan and lover of house music, I am embarrassed to say that I have never been to this event.  Never say never they say, never is not too late to start something new, to experience a fresh feeling and environment so I invite you as well, fellow Chicagoans and visitors alike to take part in this honor of tradition, joy, and love. Starts early, so make a day of it.  

2 comments:

  1. I believe I tried to go last year, but it was canceled, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why there is this year. I don't know, youtube videos show that it did happen last year...

    ReplyDelete